Sunday, November 2, 2008

Childhood days Part 2

Finally on Xmas Day, 25 Dec 2006 is the day i can finally go home with Mummy and Daddy.. Tell you about my 1st Car ride, mummy carried me and Daddy driving, i got so curious sniffing here and there in the car, in the end i felt so giddy almost vomitted.. -_-"


I Went to live with Mummy first.. Here's the little house Daddy and Mummy set up for me.. Laid the newspaper all over, dirty my paws..


Me exploring my New House and Drinking from my BIG water bowl!




The Giddy Car ride makes me tired.. Sleeping on Daddy and Mummy's old T-shirt








Me sleeping on My pillow!!


In the middle of the night, i woke up and realised im all alone in my little house. I suddenly miss my brothers and sisters very much.. i started crying and crying the whole night.. I cried until i tired, then i drank some water rest a while, after tat i started crying again..
The next morning, i saw Mummy coming out of her room with dark eye circles under her eyes, dunno y she's looking so tired but im stil happy to see her! The moment she got out of my sight i started crying and barking again.. I just hate being alone!

No comments: