Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today is my birthday!!!


Today is my birthday!
My 2 year old birthday. I'm so happy today because daddy, mummy, and aunt brought me out to a bakery and got me muffins, cookies, and my specially designed birthday cake =) I waited 4 hours for the chance to eat it.


Here's me and my birthday cake


Why is it such a small cake? I'm so huge!



Too bad grandpa and grandma are not around if not it would be even merrier but i know they love me =) Dad, mum and aunt took a lot of pictures and videos of me with them and they sang me a birthday song.


Me and my Mummy =p



Me and my Daddy =)



Me and my Aunt =p


Watch this Video! Daddy Mummy singing me Birthday Song. :D



I'm so happy that i ate up my cake in 10 minutes! I licked all the whip-cream first, and then slowly enjoy the cake. My nose and mouth is covered with whip-cream but that was not enough. Thereafter, i ate my lamb muffin. It tasted so good! =p



After that, i got my new birthday toy. It's a strawberry bone squeaky toy =) Aunt's friends came a while later. They bought a packet of chicken jerky and another toy for me. It's a ball! I love balls! Balls are my favorite toys. This ball that aunt's friend just bought has a flashy red light ball hidden in it. As i chew, shake, n kick it, the light will start flashing.

These are my presents =p

My cookies!!!

That's the end of my wonderful birthday celebration for today. I can finally rests and sleep already haha...



Tuffy
2235hours

No comments: